SHIPPING and DELIVERY INFORMATION
- Orders will ship out within 1 to 2 business days from the IN-STOCK DATE at the time of purchase. Please note our warehouse is closed on weekends.
- Orders placed during weekends and holidays will be processed the next available business day. Additionally, orders placed after 9:00AM EST will be processed and shipped the following business day.
- Free domestic ground shipping for large packages is only offered for destinations within the contiguous United States via FedEx Ground. It is not available for addresses in Alaska, Hawaii, and other US territories such as Puerto Rico and Guam.
- Free domestic shipping for small packages under 16 ounces in the U.S. via USPS First Class Mail.
- All FedEx shipments require “Indirect Signature” upon delivery.
- We are not responsible for any items/packages lost during transit or if it has been tracked as “delivered”.
- Multiple items orders: “in-stock” products will ship immediately , while “out of stock/pre-order” items will ship once they are back in stock.
- Packages will ship out according to the LATEST pre-order date unless stated otherwise.
- Timely delivery is subject to the Terms of Service published by the carrier. Please note circumstances out of our control such as natural disasters, holiday delays, etc. may cause shipping delays and postponements.
- International Shipments: The recipient of the order will be responsible for any import duties or taxes charged by the recipient’s country and any carrier-related fees. These fees can vary widely from country to country. Please contact your local customs office for further information.
- All orders are subject to approval based on the order information provided.
- All orders may be placed on hold for further security verifications if information is found to be fraudulent.
- In the occasion an item is out of stock or unavailable, your order may not be shipped until a Customer Service Representative has contacted you for further instructions